Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate YoY MAR 4.58% vs expected 3.8% previous 3.89% #BRLUSD
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate MoM MAR 0.75% vs expected 0.2% previous 0.43% #BRLUSD
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 05/APR 4.4% previous 4.36% #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA Mortgage Applications 05/APR -5.6% previous 18.6% #USD #DXY
- (GERMANY DE) 5-Year Bobl Auction -0.41% previous -0.32% #EURUSD
- (ITALY IT) 12-Month BOT Auction 0.070% previous 0.060% #EURUSD
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) SACCI Business Confidence MAR 91.8 vs expected 92.1 previous 93.4 #
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Balance of Trade FEB £-4.860B vs expected £-1.2B previous £-5.345B ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) GDP YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.4% previous 1.5% ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Construction Output YoY FEB 3.3% vs expected 2% previous 2.2% ® #GBPUSD
- FXCOT quiet mode but notice the levels: March returns stay at +9.03%
- USDJPY retesting BREAKOUT levels: FXCOT short EURUSD closed at over +110 pips
- EURUSD new trade approaching: Big Level
- NEW EURUSD TRADE COMING UP
- EURUSD new trade ready to trigger
- FXCOT Gold trade hits targets
- Dollar index at key levels to decide direction
- USDJPY about to breakout
- EURUSD next move: Could 1.15 be possible ?
- GOLD Short @ 1330
- GBPUSD trading: FXCOT has made 7.8% in Feb trading GBPUSD
- EUR crisis set to intensify: Dollar the breakout higher
- Possible USDJPY BREAKOUT Trade
- The key break level in USDCNH
- Latest trade: USDJPY and GOLD
- FED goes soft citing risks: Winter is coming
- Trading Excellence as BREAKOUT and VOLATILITY join together
- Analysis and Trading Setups
- FXCOT trade system: Trading Setups and premium post
- Yield curve suggests that US Recession is near: Trading Setups
We have bee suggesting the GOLD trade and we have a second trade which the system took and closed in minutes. Added good returns.
GOLD trade shown on your MT4.
FXCOT performance trading system
The latest trade is the ...
Yesterday we had recommended the SHORT GOLD manual trade for clients.
It is time to update the analysis.
As indicated, GOLD once it broke 1317 has continued its downward journey.
Gold long term charts indicate the severe downward pressures piling up.
We had flagged a GOLD short at 1317. THe system took the trade and closed it in solid profits. Added more than 2% on the trade.
See the returns.
We highlight the new trade coming up in USDJPY.
USDJPY has been building up some steam for an assault on 110.8 and then 111. We had flagged the uptrend in USDJPY at 110 in our posts to clients. The system will be triggering trades at 110.69. The ...
Here is the eurusd trade taken which closed in excellent profits adding +0.8%
As you know the system has been trading in a similar way for many many months. It hunts down these pivot levels and takes trade with stops and targets in place. There is another kind ...
A brand new SCALP trade on GBPUSD hits targets.
New Trades that are approaching are:
Over +71% return this year.
The system ...
As the inevitable BREXIT draws to a close on 12 April, we will see increasing downward pressure on EURUSD and GBPUSD. Markets have still not priced in major risk events into GBPUSD as they are hopeful that the parliament logjam will result in brexit being annulled. That is a remote possibility given BREXIT was one ...
We had flagged the EURUSD trade to be executed at 1.1336 in our early post to our clients. Approaching trades
The EURUSD trade has now fully closed at NY close. All trades closed. Here is the trade execution shown.
The initial move in EURUSD from 1.1378 triggered ...
FXCOT judges price action in EURUSD and is now in a BREAKOUT EURUSD SHORT TRADE at 1.1336. See below.
BREAKOUT EURUSD TRADE AT 1.1336 : RUNNING IN PROFITS
THE BREAKOUT trade was triggered at 1.1336 and now it could lead down for 100s of pips. The ...
FXCOT just once again proves its worth as a trding system par excellence. Excellence they say is a virtue of years of proven perfection . Fxcot has over 10 year of trading experience. In 2010 it started on a smallish 20,000 account and made it to 15.5 million in 2018.
Yesterday FED went dovish and ...