Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate YoY MAR 4.58% vs expected 3.8% previous 3.89% #BRLUSD
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate MoM MAR 0.75% vs expected 0.2% previous 0.43% #BRLUSD
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 05/APR 4.4% previous 4.36% #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA Mortgage Applications 05/APR -5.6% previous 18.6% #USD #DXY
- (GERMANY DE) 5-Year Bobl Auction -0.41% previous -0.32% #EURUSD
- (ITALY IT) 12-Month BOT Auction 0.070% previous 0.060% #EURUSD
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) SACCI Business Confidence MAR 91.8 vs expected 92.1 previous 93.4 #
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Balance of Trade FEB £-4.860B vs expected £-1.2B previous £-5.345B ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) GDP YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.4% previous 1.5% ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Construction Output YoY FEB 3.3% vs expected 2% previous 2.2% ® #GBPUSD
FXCOT has taken a short trade at 111.38. The system judged the breakdown as a sever one so took it automatically. Please notice the stops. These stops will come to breakeven after some time.
First partial closure done at 111.3. More left if USDJPY flows down.
FXCOT trades at extreme levels of BREAKOUT and PIVOT. We see here two examples of trades taken and both closed in profit quickly before market reversed. This is a hallmark of the system.
The GBPUSD took a tumble to 1.3210. The system took a ...
World peace suffers again as North Korea may cancel US talks. The US – China trade deal may not happen. UK brexit lingers on with no end in sight. Things are becoming yucky.
Thankfully we do not need to double guess on where markets are headed esp our staple pairs. The FXCOT system is a ...
Even as one discusses and analyses if eurusd will climb higher or go lower to 1.11, the fxcot system got in and out with a scalp trade.
Here produced below.
That pulls the returns higher to +9.15% for march.
Currently active trades are usdjpy at 111.45 on ...
As the maze of BREXIT gets complicated, forex markets have been surprisingly well behaved. Spreads have been tight and trades are being executed with perfection.
EURUSD Test of resistance failed ?
EURUSD hit resistance at 1.13 and promptly fell back. Watch those highs today and we ...
May and Juncker seem to put up a united front as they met again last night. But there was nothing new except saying things will sort out in the future. There is basically no solution yet and we are staring at a hard brexit 1st April. GBPUSD will possibly hit 1.2 if there is no ...
EURUSD drove down 1.1177 on the back of ECB downgrade in GDP projections for EU area and the launch of TLRO which will see ECB at 0% to negative rates for banks to borrow and push EURO supply higher. This however was neutralised by a bad NFP report in the US where 20k jobs were ...
FXCOT has been on the money as it took profits on EURUSD shorts. The performance has been brilliant as prices broke down below 1.13. We put the trade here: EURUSD Breakdown. That pulls the performance upto +11% in March. Feb was +21% and January +16%. These are simply amazing returns but the system has ...
The FXCOT system as usual was waiting for the BREAKOUT opportunity. When it did come, it latched on a made a massive over 5% gain on the trade.
Many other trades like GBPUSD shorts from 1.3170 and GOLD shorts were all in play today. However USDJPY was ...
USDJPY trade at 112.06 was stopped at 111.69. The stop on the trade stood at 111.62 but the system closed it earlier seeing the bearish pressure seen yesterday.
There is the set of trades from earlier this month and also the latest stopped trade. It is ...