Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate YoY MAR 4.58% vs expected 3.8% previous 3.89% #BRLUSD
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate MoM MAR 0.75% vs expected 0.2% previous 0.43% #BRLUSD
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 05/APR 4.4% previous 4.36% #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA Mortgage Applications 05/APR -5.6% previous 18.6% #USD #DXY
- (GERMANY DE) 5-Year Bobl Auction -0.41% previous -0.32% #EURUSD
- (ITALY IT) 12-Month BOT Auction 0.070% previous 0.060% #EURUSD
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) SACCI Business Confidence MAR 91.8 vs expected 92.1 previous 93.4 #
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Balance of Trade FEB £-4.860B vs expected £-1.2B previous £-5.345B ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) GDP YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.4% previous 1.5% ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Construction Output YoY FEB 3.3% vs expected 2% previous 2.2% ® #GBPUSD
Even as one discusses and analyses if eurusd will climb higher or go lower to 1.11, the fxcot system got in and out with a scalp trade.
Here produced below.
That pulls the returns higher to +9.15% for march.
Currently active trades are usdjpy at 111.45 on ...
As the maze of BREXIT gets complicated, forex markets have been surprisingly well behaved. Spreads have been tight and trades are being executed with perfection.
EURUSD Test of resistance failed ?
EURUSD hit resistance at 1.13 and promptly fell back. Watch those highs today and we ...
May and Juncker seem to put up a united front as they met again last night. But there was nothing new except saying things will sort out in the future. There is basically no solution yet and we are staring at a hard brexit 1st April. GBPUSD will possibly hit 1.2 if there is no ...
EURUSD drove down 1.1177 on the back of ECB downgrade in GDP projections for EU area and the launch of TLRO which will see ECB at 0% to negative rates for banks to borrow and push EURO supply higher. This however was neutralised by a bad NFP report in the US where 20k jobs were ...
FXCOT has been on the money as it took profits on EURUSD shorts. The performance has been brilliant as prices broke down below 1.13. We put the trade here: EURUSD Breakdown. That pulls the performance upto +11% in March. Feb was +21% and January +16%. These are simply amazing returns but the system has ...
The FXCOT system as usual was waiting for the BREAKOUT opportunity. When it did come, it latched on a made a massive over 5% gain on the trade.
Many other trades like GBPUSD shorts from 1.3170 and GOLD shorts were all in play today. However USDJPY was ...
USDJPY trade at 112.06 was stopped at 111.69. The stop on the trade stood at 111.62 but the system closed it earlier seeing the bearish pressure seen yesterday.
There is the set of trades from earlier this month and also the latest stopped trade. It is ...
Another great month of trading for fxcot. January returns held at 16%, Feb was +21% and March is already +9%. This has been a tremendous year of trading. Already up nearly +50% this year.
EURUSD TRADE is in deeper green as the returns continue to rise. As you know this was a TREND trade and it going in good profits.
See the performance.
Currently a new USDJPY taken as well. We are monitoring the performance of that trade.
The EURUSD trade taken yesterda at 1.1318 is active. It already has had partial closure and some part is still remaining.
As you can see the system is trading continuously and is in the midst of a wave of ...