Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (ARGENTINA AR) Leading Indicator MoM FEB 0.7% vs expected -0.6% previous -1.1% ® #ARGENTINA
- (TURKEY TR) Central Government Debt FEB TRY1.1T vs expected TRY1.1T previous TRY1.1T #
- (UNITED STATES US) EIA Gasoline Stocks Change 15/MAR -4.587M previous -4.624M #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) EIA Crude Oil Stocks Change 15/MAR -9.589M previous -3.862M #USD #DXY
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Retail Sales YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.8% previous 1.6% #USDRUB
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Real Wage Growth YoY FEB 0.7% vs expected -0.6% previous 1.1% ® #USDRUB
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Unemployment Rate FEB 4.9% vs expected 4.9% previous 4.9% #USDRUB
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) Retail Sales YoY JAN 1.2% vs expected 0.7% previous -1.6% ® #
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) Retail Sales MoM JAN 1.5% vs expected 0.6% previous -5.1% ® #
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 15/MAR 4.55% previous 4.64% #USD #DXY
GOLD is being dumped after reaching 1348. The momentum in selling has been strong. The system took a scalp trade at 1323 and closed at on trailing stops.
See the GOLD trade above. The system loaded onto the powerful trend down and took a scalp trade ...
The FED minutes showed nothing new. Rates are on pause. Inflation is not a concern. Chances of any more hikes is almost over. The economy is clearly slowing dramatically. Retail sales were the lowest in a decade. Apple sales are slowing. More people are falling back on mortgage payments than ever before. Highest number of ...
Fed minutes were a non event. The system went long EURUSD at 1.1356 and closed at 1.1359. Added some returns. Then GBPUSD went to 1.3101 taking the long stop order at 1.3101 and closed at trailing stop at 1.3105 as prices moved higher. Scalps are always buystop or sellstop orders which means trades are in ...
The FXCOT system is going strong as it longs and shorts pairs basis present conditions. It is agnostic to the political drama and imaginations of traders. It does not trade on what should happen but it reacts to what is happening.
Yesterday the system went long on EURUSD at 1.1332 and closed at partial levels at ...
The only thing certain about forex markets is that no one knows where price is headed. Everyone who says he knows something is bluffing. Markets are as uncertain as they have ever been. Given prices could go either way, the best thing to do is let a powerful trading system based on breakout and volatility, ...
The system is making steady progress into February as returns have nicely climbed. The system has made a minimum of +7.33%. It is the minimum that clients have made because almost majority of clients are running the system at much higher exposure.
See the myfxbook summary from one of our clients running at 1x.
Dollar surges as predicted: Trade Copier returns for February +6.09%
Some updates on the trade we suggested last week.
USDJPY was suggested long when it broke above 109.5 in our posts. Our system took long at 110.08.
Dxy : Comfortable above 96.8
We suggested that dollar will surge to 98 ...
Yesterday as NY was closing, GOLD prices broke a very important support at 1308.6.The BREAKOUT system got active and took a trade with a stop at 1314. The move is still ongoing but two sets of partial closures are over. More left to be closed if prices move further down. Else remaining will close well ...
The FXCOT automatically took long trades on EURUSD post FOMC. No discussion and no imagination and dreaming. Just plain simple trends. Once prices clipped 1.1488, the system took longs and since then has been closing at regular intervals.
The power of the system lies in its ability to do partial closures at pre determined intervals. ...
This morning the system took a long buy limit stop order at 1.1450 but was stopped out at 1.1434.
The system has a loss rate of 16% so some trades like this will be stopped.
That brings the January returns to nearly +13.5%. The last one week ...