Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (ARGENTINA AR) Leading Indicator MoM FEB 0.7% vs expected -0.6% previous -1.1% ® #ARGENTINA
- (TURKEY TR) Central Government Debt FEB TRY1.1T vs expected TRY1.1T previous TRY1.1T #
- (UNITED STATES US) EIA Gasoline Stocks Change 15/MAR -4.587M previous -4.624M #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) EIA Crude Oil Stocks Change 15/MAR -9.589M previous -3.862M #USD #DXY
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Retail Sales YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.8% previous 1.6% #USDRUB
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Real Wage Growth YoY FEB 0.7% vs expected -0.6% previous 1.1% ® #USDRUB
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Unemployment Rate FEB 4.9% vs expected 4.9% previous 4.9% #USDRUB
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) Retail Sales YoY JAN 1.2% vs expected 0.7% previous -1.6% ® #
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) Retail Sales MoM JAN 1.5% vs expected 0.6% previous -5.1% ® #
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 15/MAR 4.55% previous 4.64% #USD #DXY
EURUSD broke below 1.14 once again on a friday late. EURO has become very weak into 2019. We suspect a major downmove is shaping up.
EURUSD breaks 1.14 sharply lower. The pair could be heading lower but is hanging on for now. If next week, we ...
GOLD is starting to weaken.
GOLD daily charts show the extent of expected move down. But when there is a general expectation, markets can wait a long time. It is perched near 1285 and a move to 1260 support is expected.
GOLD Trade hits targets
GOLD was short in a VOLATILITY trade.
GOLD Short @ 1294 Hits first target at 1288
Part order left to be closed and stops at breakeven
Earlier today, we had a USDJPY Long trade hit targets. : USDJPY HITS TARGETS
Any one can copy these trades by starting a ...
The USDJPY was a good example of a trade at resistance levels. Prices filled and spiked. The SCALPING system got active and trailing stops moved in quickly to protect profits. Prices hit the target at 109.29.
The system is monitoring the markets and will execute as and ...
USDJPY SCALPING system gets into action as we wait for some big moves. The SCALPING system is continuously adding returns while we wait for the big movers.
See how the initial stop 108.701 was moved to lock in profits as prices moved in profit at 108.8.
One of our client started his account in December. He had done a lot of number crunching on our MT4 statement and decided he wants to increase the exposure on the system to 10x than what we recommend. He was trying to regain a lot of money he lost doing manual trading in 2018. Against ...
Even as the trading system is in top form, we suggest some trading setups for our trade copier clients who want to trade on their own in addition.
The system has made over +12.25% this month. That is 12.25% in one single month and the very first month of 2019.
Here is the updated results
What a day it is turning out to be. Earlier today, we went long USDJPY at 108.59 and closed at 108.72. Added 1.5% for the day.
Now, went short EURUSD @ 1.1451 and closed 1.1447. That takes day return to 2.1%.
Here is the trade on MT4 charts.
FXCOT Trade Copier: Long USDJPY at 108.59 hits part target. January Returns +11.1
USDJPY on daily has some distance to run to 110. We do see 110 on the horizon and being tested.
The hourly panel shows the hammer formation on 2 January. It has put a base for now ...
USDJPY jumps as dollar demand is the theme.
If you are a client, you were warned earlier today that dollar demand will push the dollar index to 95.7 and eurusd to 1.1480. See the post earlier: DOLLAR INDEX TO BOUNCE
This has been a stellar week as ...