Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate YoY MAR 4.58% vs expected 3.8% previous 3.89% #BRLUSD
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate MoM MAR 0.75% vs expected 0.2% previous 0.43% #BRLUSD
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 05/APR 4.4% previous 4.36% #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA Mortgage Applications 05/APR -5.6% previous 18.6% #USD #DXY
- (GERMANY DE) 5-Year Bobl Auction -0.41% previous -0.32% #EURUSD
- (ITALY IT) 12-Month BOT Auction 0.070% previous 0.060% #EURUSD
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) SACCI Business Confidence MAR 91.8 vs expected 92.1 previous 93.4 #
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Balance of Trade FEB £-4.860B vs expected £-1.2B previous £-5.345B ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) GDP YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.4% previous 1.5% ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Construction Output YoY FEB 3.3% vs expected 2% previous 2.2% ® #GBPUSD
Some updates on the trade we suggested last week.
USDJPY was suggested long when it broke above 109.5 in our posts. Our system took long at 110.08.
Dxy : Comfortable above 96.8
We suggested that dollar will surge to 98 ...
Yesterday as NY was closing, GOLD prices broke a very important support at 1308.6.The BREAKOUT system got active and took a trade with a stop at 1314. The move is still ongoing but two sets of partial closures are over. More left to be closed if prices move further down. Else remaining will close well ...
The FXCOT automatically took long trades on EURUSD post FOMC. No discussion and no imagination and dreaming. Just plain simple trends. Once prices clipped 1.1488, the system took longs and since then has been closing at regular intervals.
The power of the system lies in its ability to do partial closures at pre determined intervals. ...
This morning the system took a long buy limit stop order at 1.1450 but was stopped out at 1.1434.
The system has a loss rate of 16% so some trades like this will be stopped.
That brings the January returns to nearly +13.5%. The last one week ...
EURUSD broke below 1.14 once again on a friday late. EURO has become very weak into 2019. We suspect a major downmove is shaping up.
EURUSD breaks 1.14 sharply lower. The pair could be heading lower but is hanging on for now. If next week, we ...
GOLD is starting to weaken.
GOLD daily charts show the extent of expected move down. But when there is a general expectation, markets can wait a long time. It is perched near 1285 and a move to 1260 support is expected.
GOLD Trade hits targets
GOLD was short in a VOLATILITY trade.
GOLD Short @ 1294 Hits first target at 1288
Part order left to be closed and stops at breakeven
Earlier today, we had a USDJPY Long trade hit targets. : USDJPY HITS TARGETS
Any one can copy these trades by starting a ...
The USDJPY was a good example of a trade at resistance levels. Prices filled and spiked. The SCALPING system got active and trailing stops moved in quickly to protect profits. Prices hit the target at 109.29.
The system is monitoring the markets and will execute as and ...
USDJPY SCALPING system gets into action as we wait for some big moves. The SCALPING system is continuously adding returns while we wait for the big movers.
See how the initial stop 108.701 was moved to lock in profits as prices moved in profit at 108.8.
One of our client started his account in December. He had done a lot of number crunching on our MT4 statement and decided he wants to increase the exposure on the system to 10x than what we recommend. He was trying to regain a lot of money he lost doing manual trading in 2018. Against ...