Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate YoY MAR 4.58% vs expected 3.8% previous 3.89% #BRLUSD
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate MoM MAR 0.75% vs expected 0.2% previous 0.43% #BRLUSD
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 05/APR 4.4% previous 4.36% #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA Mortgage Applications 05/APR -5.6% previous 18.6% #USD #DXY
- (GERMANY DE) 5-Year Bobl Auction -0.41% previous -0.32% #EURUSD
- (ITALY IT) 12-Month BOT Auction 0.070% previous 0.060% #EURUSD
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) SACCI Business Confidence MAR 91.8 vs expected 92.1 previous 93.4 #
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Balance of Trade FEB £-4.860B vs expected £-1.2B previous £-5.345B ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) GDP YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.4% previous 1.5% ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Construction Output YoY FEB 3.3% vs expected 2% previous 2.2% ® #GBPUSD
Even as the trading system is in top form, we suggest some trading setups for our trade copier clients who want to trade on their own in addition.
The system has made over +12.25% this month. That is 12.25% in one single month and the very first month of 2019.
Here is the updated results
What a day it is turning out to be. Earlier today, we went long USDJPY at 108.59 and closed at 108.72. Added 1.5% for the day.
Now, went short EURUSD @ 1.1451 and closed 1.1447. That takes day return to 2.1%.
Here is the trade on MT4 charts.
FXCOT Trade Copier: Long USDJPY at 108.59 hits part target. January Returns +11.1
USDJPY on daily has some distance to run to 110. We do see 110 on the horizon and being tested.
The hourly panel shows the hammer formation on 2 January. It has put a base for now ...
USDJPY jumps as dollar demand is the theme.
If you are a client, you were warned earlier today that dollar demand will push the dollar index to 95.7 and eurusd to 1.1480. See the post earlier: DOLLAR INDEX TO BOUNCE
This has been a stellar week as ...
There was a big spike as GBPUSD moved to 1.2840. The whole spike was done in less than 2 minutes therefore it would be impossible to trade such a spike manually. However, the FXCOT system made the scalp trade at 1.2814 and closed it 1.2821. The stop was 1.2806. All done within a minute.
Good GDP ...
EURUSD Breakout Trade on 9 January 2019
EURUSD broke above pivot level 1.1482. The FXCOT system promptly took the buy stop at 1.14825 with minimal slippage and the trade was going to turn out to be a BIG ...
We indicated the most important level in eurusd in yesterday premium post to trade copier clients. If you took note, you would sitting on some solid wins. The fxcot trade copier took the long on EURUSD and closed two of those trades at 1.1510 and 1.1538. Stops are now at breakeven and if the ...
USDJPY breaks down
In a big move, USDJPY plummeted hundred of pips as the new year began. The reasons are many but primarily attributed to Apple poor results and China – Taiwan tensions. As you know we have been negative USDJPY for some time and the ...
FXCOT trade copier has begun trading in the new year. Clients should have received the below trade. It has added anywhere between 2% and 5% depending on the exposure clients have to the system ,
The system took a long at 1.1471 and closed at target of 1.1483 Stop was initially at 1.1457 which later ...
FXCOT has been buzy in December as it continues to trade at every opportunity.
See the recent trade when a long GBPUSD taken as a scalp trade hit target.
See the list of trades with their execution shown graphically.
We are running a extremely profitable trading system ...