Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate YoY MAR 4.58% vs expected 3.8% previous 3.89% #BRLUSD
- (BRAZIL BR) Inflation Rate MoM MAR 0.75% vs expected 0.2% previous 0.43% #BRLUSD
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 05/APR 4.4% previous 4.36% #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA Mortgage Applications 05/APR -5.6% previous 18.6% #USD #DXY
- (GERMANY DE) 5-Year Bobl Auction -0.41% previous -0.32% #EURUSD
- (ITALY IT) 12-Month BOT Auction 0.070% previous 0.060% #EURUSD
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) SACCI Business Confidence MAR 91.8 vs expected 92.1 previous 93.4 #
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Balance of Trade FEB £-4.860B vs expected £-1.2B previous £-5.345B ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) GDP YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.4% previous 1.5% ® #GBPUSD
- (UNITED KINGDOM GB) Construction Output YoY FEB 3.3% vs expected 2% previous 2.2% ® #GBPUSD
- USDJPY is moving. Watch the Trailing stops kick in later
- NEW EURUSD, GBPUSD TRADE COMING UP
- Key charts and analysis for coming week: Trade copier returns +95%
- NEW EURUSD trade
- New Trades coming GBPUSD: Italian crisis to the fore while Turkish economy implodes
- NEW Trade USDJPY 110.7: Important level.
- GOLD Trade from 1315: March Returns brilliant at +24.59%
- Large Call Volume in EURODOLLAR indicates upside is limited: GOLD implications
- Short GOLD hits targets : March returns +24.59% overall (year 2019) +76%
- GOLD analysis: Short at 1317 Stop 1325 Target 1265
- Turkish Collapse to trigger a new EURO crisis
- Approaching Trades USDJPY
- EURUSD and GBPUSD tight ranges to break soon: FXCOT March @ +2872 pips 21% returns
- Two trades in execution: EURUSD Short, USDJPY Short
- NEW TRADES APPROACHING: USDJPY…WATCHOUT!
- Long GOLD, Short USDJPY and Long EURUSD triggered on FXCOT: March returns +10.5%
- This will move USDJPY
- GBPUSD Pounding while EURUSD decides direction: FXCOT makes money again
- Post Option expiry week charts: FXCOT trade copier March returns +8.05%
- EURUSD and GBPUSD at resistance: FXCOT trade copier doing well
Great trading by the system as the long EURAUD has closed in profits.
Brilliant month of trading. March saw returns at +21% and now April closes with +16%. These are some of the very returns you will ever see ...
EURAUD trade was triggered by the system as CHinese PMI came in well below expectations. The volatility spiked on EURAUD pair and the system went long at bar close at 1.5840. Here is the trade on your MT4 terminals.
As the pair rose higher, the system ...
Returns cross +300% on some accounts.
Brilliant trading by the system. The trades taken in April are
Long USDJPY @ 111.24 STOP 110.84. Still running…..
Short EURUSD @ 1.1332 Target 1.1165 Target hits.
Short GOLD @ 1313 Stop 1325 Target 1271. Target hit.
Short GBPUSD @ 1.3121 ...
fxcot had gone long USDJPY at 111.27 and since then its been one heck of a move.
See how the system idenitified the 111.27 as the key level and then took long. The stops were initially at 110.83 but later to breakeven. As prices moved higher, the stops ...
Here is the screen from our live …
BREAKOUT trades can go for 100s of pips. They can add upto 8% returns.
Stops in place. PARTIAL CLOSURES ALREADY STARTED.
It has been a buzy trading monday. Trades have been mostly against the dominant trend in March. We dont ask why a trend is happening. We simply trade it.
The System went long EURUSD at 1.1252 and it is still running.
Brand new GOLD trade at 1286. THe trade is on your respective MT4.
Latest performance as returns climb.
April returns +3.5%. Overall returns cross 100% for first time. Tremendous steady progress and returns.
EURUSD SCALP hits targets: April returns nearing +1%, overall +98%
EURUSD longs taken at 1.1248 hit targets. It was a scalp long and not a breakout move. The FXCOT system has two different trading strategies. One is SCALPING and second is BREAKOUT. They are explained here
See the quick trade on EURUSD. Done in two bars. ...
FXCOT system has already started trading for the new months with returns added. A brand new BREAKOUT trade is running. Its not reflected below.
There was a SHORT EURUSD at 1.1211 which hit targets and there was a Long GBPUSD @ 1.3132 hits targets.
Telegraph reports that ITALY may be starting spiral in increasingly deflationary and out of control public debt.
Italy may be teetering on the brink of a “perma-recession” that will see its public debt spiral out of control and bring the future of the single currency into question.
The eurozone’s third-largest economy will see its GDP “flat-line ...