Search the Site
FXCOT Trade Research
FXCOT Trade Copier
- (ARGENTINA AR) Leading Indicator MoM FEB 0.7% vs expected -0.6% previous -1.1% ® #ARGENTINA
- (TURKEY TR) Central Government Debt FEB TRY1.1T vs expected TRY1.1T previous TRY1.1T #
- (UNITED STATES US) EIA Gasoline Stocks Change 15/MAR -4.587M previous -4.624M #USD #DXY
- (UNITED STATES US) EIA Crude Oil Stocks Change 15/MAR -9.589M previous -3.862M #USD #DXY
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Retail Sales YoY FEB 2% vs expected 1.8% previous 1.6% #USDRUB
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Real Wage Growth YoY FEB 0.7% vs expected -0.6% previous 1.1% ® #USDRUB
- (RUSSIAN FEDERATION RU) Unemployment Rate FEB 4.9% vs expected 4.9% previous 4.9% #USDRUB
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) Retail Sales YoY JAN 1.2% vs expected 0.7% previous -1.6% ® #
- (SOUTH AFRICA ZA) Retail Sales MoM JAN 1.5% vs expected 0.6% previous -5.1% ® #
- (UNITED STATES US) MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate 15/MAR 4.55% previous 4.64% #USD #DXY
- Long GOLD, Short USDJPY and Long EURUSD triggered on FXCOT: March returns +10.5%
- This will move USDJPY
- GBPUSD Pounding while EURUSD decides direction: FXCOT makes money again
- Post Option expiry week charts: FXCOT trade copier March returns +8.05%
- EURUSD and GBPUSD at resistance: FXCOT trade copier doing well
- FXCOT quiet mode but notice the levels: March returns stay at +9.03%
- USDJPY retesting BREAKOUT levels: FXCOT short EURUSD closed at over +110 pips
- EURUSD new trade approaching: Big Level
- NEW EURUSD TRADE COMING UP
- EURUSD new trade ready to trigger
- FXCOT Gold trade hits targets
- Dollar index at key levels to decide direction
- USDJPY about to breakout
- EURUSD next move: Could 1.15 be possible ?
- GOLD Short @ 1330
- GBPUSD trading: FXCOT has made 7.8% in Feb trading GBPUSD
- EUR crisis set to intensify: Dollar the breakout higher
- Possible USDJPY BREAKOUT Trade
- The key break level in USDCNH
- Latest trade: USDJPY and GOLD
Three new trades triggered
1. LONG EURUSD at 1.1404 closed at 1.1408
2. LOng GOLD at 1310 and still running into strong profits.
3. SHort USDJPY @ 111.15 and running in profits.
4. LONG EURUSD @ 1.1411….running in profits.
USDJPY Trade is shown.
This trade is running and has a ...
Things are moving in the brexit world. EU has suggested that they are averse to any brexit extension. UK has requested it but EU may not affirm it. Things are messy. Volatility is great for our system. FXCOT trading system does not look at news or analysis. It works on volatility and price action. Stops ...
FXCOT has been cruising higher as has been evident in our reporting and clients myfxbook links. Our systems work on large capital on MT4 and also on FIX-API. We are the only forex signal group which offer trading on FIX-API channels used by banks and big capital players. The system is safe to be used ...
The EURUSD long is a SCALP long as it broke a pivot level. The trailing profits kicked in and protected the trade. In and Out quick. All clients made money on this trade.
The monthly returns for March stands ...
This is a scalp trade and should be on your MT4 by now. It will be closed quickly locking in profit
Take these trades on your account if you have a MT4 which has 1 ms latency.
BREXIT is heading to a NO-DEAL. Not only that, there is a real risk of more than 10 countries in EU-27 block to start brexit like procedures to get out of EU. EU block could break apart in the next 24 months. Brexit is just the beginning. World is about to enter into a period ...
FXCOT has taken a short trade at 111.38. The system judged the breakdown as a sever one so took it automatically. Please notice the stops. These stops will come to breakeven after some time.
First partial closure done at 111.3. More left if USDJPY flows down.
FXCOT trades at extreme levels of BREAKOUT and PIVOT. We see here two examples of trades taken and both closed in profit quickly before market reversed. This is a hallmark of the system.
The GBPUSD took a tumble to 1.3210. The system took a ...
World peace suffers again as North Korea may cancel US talks. The US – China trade deal may not happen. UK brexit lingers on with no end in sight. Things are becoming yucky.
Thankfully we do not need to double guess on where markets are headed esp our staple pairs. The FXCOT system is a ...
Even as one discusses and analyses if eurusd will climb higher or go lower to 1.11, the fxcot system got in and out with a scalp trade.
Here produced below.
That pulls the returns higher to +9.15% for march.
Currently active trades are usdjpy at 111.45 on ...